Drawing & Painting

Members' own poetry, paintings, crafts, songs, musical compositions, etc.

Moderator: Spiritual Do-gooder

User avatar
boda
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:27 am

Drawing & Painting

Post by boda » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Image

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 1646
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Zandvoort, The Netherlands

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by fuki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:12 pm

meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

User avatar
boda
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:27 am

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by boda » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Image

Caodemarte
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by Caodemarte » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:27 pm

fuki wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:12 pm
]
:cat:
Nice crow!

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 1646
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Zandvoort, The Netherlands

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by fuki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:36 pm

Caodemarte wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:27 pm

Nice crow!
It's 15 years old and the only drawing ever saved (not my talent) but you're the first besides my mother who actually liked it, personally I consider the hello kitty piece my best work. :D
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

User avatar
[james]
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:19 am
Location: Are we there yet?

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by [james] » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

bodhi wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:37 pm
Image
Portrait of Jundo?

User avatar
Dan74
Site Admin
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Lyss, Switzerland

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by Dan74 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:44 pm

Impressive work, Bodhi!!! The bowl ans the stick (?) especially. I used to do oil painting, so I know what it takes to paint a realistic bowl. I don't know if I can find any photos of my drawings/paintings and they are all in Australia. So probably won't be able to contribute, unless I do something new.

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 1646
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Zandvoort, The Netherlands

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by fuki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Dan74 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:44 pm
Impressive work, Bodhi!!! The bowl ans the stick (?) especially. I used to do oil painting, so I know what it takes to paint a realistic bowl. I don't know if I can find any photos of my drawings/paintings and they are all in Australia. So probably won't be able to contribute, unless I do something new.
I only see bodhi with a hat. :shock:
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

User avatar
Dan74
Site Admin
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Lyss, Switzerland

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by Dan74 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:02 pm

fuki wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Dan74 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:44 pm
Impressive work, Bodhi!!! The bowl ans the stick (?) especially. I used to do oil painting, so I know what it takes to paint a realistic bowl. I don't know if I can find any photos of my drawings/paintings and they are all in Australia. So probably won't be able to contribute, unless I do something new.
I only see bodhi with a hat. :shock:
Hey! The man in the hat is very good!! But clearly not bodhi. You have to get new glasses, Marcel. Even this blind bat can see that and I definitely need new glasses (but can't afford them).

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 1646
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Zandvoort, The Netherlands

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by fuki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:10 pm

I'm blind as a bat and need new glasses for about 10 years (-3) but up close these eyes are good. Ok I trust your expertise, so it is Jundo?

ps what do glasses costs in suisse? 100 euros is enough here or do you need special ones?
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

User avatar
Dan74
Site Admin
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Lyss, Switzerland

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by Dan74 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:25 pm

fuki wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:10 pm
I'm blind as a bat and need new glasses for about 10 years (-3) but up close these eyes are good. Ok I trust your expertise, so it is Jundo?

ps what do glasses costs in suisse? 100 euros is enough here or do you need special ones?
I doubt this is Jundo. Maybe Bodhi's father?? The artist has to tell us.

Everything costs a lot in Suisse. I need primarily astigmatism correction plus now long-sightedness it seems... Our (compulsory) health insurance covers everything... over an initial massive spend.... Ah well, we had it easy in Aus, so..

User avatar
[james]
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:19 am
Location: Are we there yet?

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by [james] » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Dan74 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:25 pm
I doubt this is Jundo. Maybe Bodhi's father??
You may have nailed it!
Jundo is bodhi’s father ...
That clears up a lot of questions.

User avatar
Dan74
Site Admin
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Lyss, Switzerland

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by Dan74 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:47 pm

[james] wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 pm
Dan74 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:25 pm
I doubt this is Jundo. Maybe Bodhi's father??
You may have nailed it!
Jundo is bodhi’s father ...
That clears up a lot of questions.
It would indeed! I think we may have a Zen Wars plot in the making here...


User avatar
fuki
Posts: 1646
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Zandvoort, The Netherlands

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by fuki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

User avatar
Larry
Posts: 614
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:17 am

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by Larry » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:15 pm

:lol:

User avatar
boda
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:27 am

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by boda » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:08 am

You guys think you're funny :lol: and you are.


User avatar
boda
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:27 am

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by boda » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:28 pm

Image

User avatar
guo gu
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:18 am
Location: tallahassee, florida
Contact:

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by guo gu » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:25 pm

nice drawings, bodhi!

User avatar
Ayu
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by Ayu » Sat May 26, 2018 9:29 pm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 228 times

User avatar
boda
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:27 am

Re: Drawing & Painting

Post by boda » Sun May 27, 2018 12:35 am

Ayu wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:29 pm
image.jpeg
Interesting

Post Reply