zen space open/receptive

Moderator: fuki

Post Reply
User avatar
fuki
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 pm
Location: Zandvoort, the Netherlands

zen space open/receptive

Post by fuki » Fri May 29, 2020 1:48 pm

Oh wow :lol:
Clyde was so kind to open up this "version" of zenspace after the latest closure because I thought it to be too bad it closed down. I mean met so many wonderful people and formed relationships, which (trans)formed relationship "outside of zenspace" with others, who (trans)formed relationships with others who never heared of zenspace etc etc into infinity aka "sunyata" For me 'zenspace' represents just that, whether visible or invisible. Hope some folks will still see zenspace's potential, but it's good "either way" A place for dharma-family to connect, share, zen/chan/back of the bus (lounge) it's all good. Thanks Clyde! :111:
Last edited by fuki on Fri May 29, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Larry
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

Re: zen space

Post by Larry » Fri May 29, 2020 1:52 pm

:jaw:

Yes, thanks Clyde! :110:

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 pm
Location: Zandvoort, the Netherlands

Re: zen space

Post by fuki » Fri May 29, 2020 1:57 pm

Larry, do you know where the lounge is, or where it's not? :lol:

Turtle Clan
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:25 pm

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by Turtle Clan » Fri May 29, 2020 2:23 pm

Oh!
What a surprise!!!

[j]

Larry
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

Re: zen space

Post by Larry » Fri May 29, 2020 2:42 pm

fuki wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:57 pm
Larry, do you know where the lounge is, or where it's not? :lol:
:lol:

The Lounge is Here, There and Everywhere. Neatly partitioned with Perspex screens. The Beatles could have written a song about it :lol:

Larry
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by Larry » Fri May 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Turtle Clan wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:23 pm
Oh!
What a surprise!!!

[j]
[james]!!

:jaw:

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 pm
Location: Zandvoort, the Netherlands

Re: zen space

Post by fuki » Fri May 29, 2020 2:51 pm

Larry wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:42 pm
:lol:

The Lounge is Here, There and Everywhere. Neatly partitioned with Perspex screens. The Beatles could have written a song about it :lol:
:lol:

Obla di Obla da...lalala lounge goes on :D
Wow you just gave a whole twirling sermon "away" there :lol:

Larry
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by Larry » Fri May 29, 2020 2:58 pm

:lol:

I’m saving the twerking sermon for later :lol:

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 pm
Location: Zandvoort, the Netherlands

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by fuki » Fri May 29, 2020 3:00 pm

Larry wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:58 pm
:lol:

I’m saving the twerking sermon for later :lol:
:lol:

Thanks for definitely 'affirming' we're in the lounge :lol:

el gatito
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 4:00 pm

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by el gatito » Fri May 29, 2020 8:02 pm

there is another small place
it is called unzenspace
what does it mean?..
someone has responded like, "uncle zen's pace"

Larry
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by Larry » Fri May 29, 2020 8:20 pm

Loving these one day only, pop up Zen forums :lol:

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 pm
Location: Zandvoort, the Netherlands

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by fuki » Fri May 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Larry wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:20 pm
Loving these one day only, pop up Zen forums :lol:
:lol:

noooo here to "stay" day Larry :D
great job el G...."Try to limit your posts to 10 - 20 words." ok so I'll post screenshots of lengthy words allright?
🙃

el gatito
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 4:00 pm

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by el gatito » Fri May 29, 2020 8:42 pm

Larry wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:20 pm
Loving these one day only, pop up Zen forums :lol:
Nope, its 3 days old already. Seriously, who is this "Uncle Zen"?

Larry
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by Larry » Fri May 29, 2020 8:50 pm

Only pitflower knows :D

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 pm
Location: Zandvoort, the Netherlands

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by fuki » Fri May 29, 2020 8:53 pm

Dunno could be our pc/scarf guy (the only nerd in the village) or anyone for that matter, kind of a self defeating (or confirming) question 😉

WoodsyLadyM
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:04 am

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by WoodsyLadyM » Fri May 29, 2020 10:24 pm

This is a wild and crazy place. :109:

Turtle Clan
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:25 pm

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by Turtle Clan » Sat May 30, 2020 1:30 am

Larry wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:45 pm
Turtle Clan wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:23 pm
Oh!
What a surprise!!!

[j]
[james]!!

:jaw:
Could be [joe].
[joe]joe. Cuppa joe.
Jolina maybe.
Josephine


avisitor
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:01 am

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by avisitor » Sun May 31, 2020 3:25 am

fuki wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:48 pm
Oh wow :lol:
Clyde was so kind to open up this "version" of zenspace after the latest closure because I thought it to be too bad it closed down. I mean met so many wonderful people and formed relationships, which (trans)formed relationship "outside of zenspace" with others, who (trans)formed relationships with others who never heared of zenspace etc etc into infinity aka "sunyata" For me 'zenspace' represents just that, whether visible or invisible. Hope some folks will still see zenspace's potential, but it's good "either way" A place for dharma-family to connect, share, zen/chan/back of the bus (lounge) it's all good. Thanks Clyde! :111:
What happened?
Zenspace closed again??
And now it is Fuki's place?
So everything before was wiped out?
Impermanence??

Larry
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by Larry » Sun May 31, 2020 7:13 am

:D

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 pm
Location: Zandvoort, the Netherlands

Re: zen space open/receptive

Post by fuki » Sun May 31, 2020 12:32 pm

avisitor wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 3:25 am


What happened?
Zenspace closed again??
And now it is Fuki's place?
So everything before was wiped out?
Yes forms were wiped out, but (unspent) energies may manifest/transform.
Fuki's place/Larry Land/Avi's Avenue, P22's Park, Jundo's junction,
it's for everyone to play with and enjoy :D
Impermanence??
Transformanence, nonzense in the sky :lol:
51NP4VKRA8L._SY445_.jpg
51NP4VKRA8L._SY445_.jpg (42.71 KiB) Viewed 906 times

Post Reply