Life force

Anything at all goes here. Keep it clean.

Moderator: Spiritual Do-gooder

Mrnatural46

Life force

Post by Mrnatural46 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Life force = energy = life.

The body and its energy is what sustains our lives.

The body devoid of energy means death.

You cannot say body and spirit/energy pattern are separate. Energy sustains our physical being.

Energy felt in the body is totally substantial.

Chi problems are stagnant focused energy. Headache, backache....ect. Too much energy in one area.

Diarehha is nervous bowels. Constipation is dense stagnant energy. Nervousness is flaring the physical organism.

Mental illness is a result of too much energy in the head affecting the pineal gland releasing dmt which causes hallucinations/too much imagination/more nervous energy.

The attention is a focus of this very life force energy.

This life force energy is aware. Their is no need too try too make it aware.

Life force energy takes the form of our physical existance. Where union should take a non separated form. Should I be my body or should I be energy? Neither.

Body and energy are one. This is why it is called the living spirit. The natural untrying way the energy is automatically the body.

So just be your body. Which is your energy being your body.
Last edited by Mrnatural46 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desert_woodworker

Re: Life force

Post by desert_woodworker » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 pm

A reminder to yourself? Fine business. --Joe

Mrnatural46

Post by Mrnatural46 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:35 pm

A shared reminder. Haha. Hope it makes sense.

desert_woodworker

Post by desert_woodworker » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Let's let folks chime-in; or not.

If one has practiced with teachers and sanghas, folks here may have respect for reminders. Otherwise, one's "pointers" may fall on dubious ears, as would be well and properly justified.

But I think our practice (in Ch'an-, Zen-, Seon-, and Thien- ) Buddhist practice-circles is medicine. One may attain -- or regain -- our original human health, and, therewith, all our original human inheritances, and use them freely, for the benefit of All, naturally.

If that's not the issue, then there's too much fishy about what's said.

--Joe
"Ignorance is to be ignorant of one's original mind." - Ma Tsu

"Liberation is awakening to one's original nature." - Ma Tsu

"The World is all that is the case". -Ludwig Wittgenstein

Mrnatural46

Post by Mrnatural46 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:58 pm

Sometimes I'm dumb. And I like it. Haha. I don't understand your reply.

Do you find it fishy with my topic?

Mrnatural46

Post by Mrnatural46 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Its regain proper human health. The body/energy is the tree of life.

desert_woodworker

Post by desert_woodworker » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Hmm, what part don't you understand?

Maybe better see your teacher. Here, we're just talking.

--Joe

Mrnatural46

Post by Mrnatural46 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:17 pm

A fish a cat a horse. Earth stabilizing fluid = oil.

Good to think. Good too use imagination. Acting or not acting on a created thought is good. After all proper human thinking is better when your aware of your thoughts.

Memory is improved by not straining or attempting too remember but by recreating the memory.

So yes. Zen is a method too remove the imagined and return too the substantial.

Mrnatural46

Post by Mrnatural46 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:22 pm

I just like real substantial stuff.

Mrnatural46

Post by Mrnatural46 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:24 pm

I don't consider them pointers. I consider them realizations. So fishy makes no sense too me.

Mrnatural46

Post by Mrnatural46 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Letting the life force return too the natural state of awareness of the physical body is the whole point of Zen. Instead of it looking too and fro and in and out for self or truth or any varied pursuit. Self realization is realizing awareness is you. When found enlightenment occurs. A sigh and whimper. Realizing you have always been right here. Enlightenment means light of. Free from. Free from the intense pondering. The driven mindset. I just give the info freely. Maybe other Zen masters feel they need to earn it. Work for it. I don't. I want too make it super easy. I worked for them.

desert_woodworker

Post by desert_woodworker » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:10 pm

It doesn't all seem so, no. But, have at it, if you have no help that you can reach out to, there. We'll have to recall to take that under consideration. 73, --Joe
Mrnatural46 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:17 pm
A fish a cat a horse. Earth stabilizing fluid = oil.

Good to think. Good too use imagination. Acting or not acting on a created thought is good. After all proper human thinking is better when your aware of your thoughts.

Memory is improved by not straining or attempting too remember but by recreating the memory.

So yes. Zen is a method too remove the imagined and return too the substantial.

lindama

Post by lindama » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:35 am

Mrnatural46 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:01 pm
Letting the life force return too the natural state of awareness of the physical body is the whole point of Zen. Instead of it looking too and fro and in and out for self or truth or any varied pursuit. Self realization is realizing awareness is you. When found enlightenment occurs. A sigh and whimper. Realizing you have always been right here. Enlightenment means light of. Free from. Free from the intense pondering. The driven mindset. I just give the info freely. Maybe other Zen masters feel they need to earn it. Work for it. I don't. I want too make it super easy. I worked for them.
pretty simple, eh? :111:

Mrnatural46

Post by Mrnatural46 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:24 pm

Should be. Haha. I know I strive too make it super easy by being totally blunt. My Zen has always been direct even 600 bc. I dont care if any believe that. If they want too read my old stuff instead of trust in new methods because Zen is outdated....well.

fuki

Post by fuki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Mrnatural46 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:24 pm
Should be. Haha. I know I strive too make it super easy by being totally blunt. My Zen has always been direct even 600 bc. I dont care if any believe that. If they want too read my old stuff instead of trust in new methods because Zen is outdated....well.
Well ppl who think they have something to teach in fact never do, true Teachers have nothing of their own. Wisdom spontaneously functions through them when it is called for, to match the needs according to sentient beings. So perhaps you should share "your zen" until ppl ask you something.

At the moment it seems you're here posting to self-affirm what you imagine to hold inside or have to offer. In my limited vision ofcourse. I prefer butterflies landing on a cat's head frankly, but it seems to go nowhere useful for now.
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

Mrnatural46

Post by Mrnatural46 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:00 pm

Its based on a message from reality in my pre birth. During my long slumber of drifting sleep.

Correct. I don't need to say anything. Its not required by reality. Nor demanded. I don't have too serve reality. I willingly do so. I don't have too do this. I've spoken his simple message for years now.

But a permanent break sounds good. I've taught his message enough now.

fuki

Post by fuki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Ah, the "interzone" also takes care of itself, but nothing "zennies" have any business or interest in. For the record the body itself is imagined, there is no such thing. But that's also something "zennies" don't talk about. (posture we do) Please be careful randomly sharing any message and be careful/save in your travels. Blessings to you and all.
:115:
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

Meido

Post by Meido » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:47 pm

The final 3 posts removed, and letting this topic end after moving to the Lounge.

Posting repeatedly in the same topic before others can answer is against TOS, please refrain from bombarding topics with multiple postings.

~ Meido
The Rinzai Zen Way: A Guide to Practice
Korinji Rinzai Zen Monastery [臨済宗 • 祖的山光林禅寺] - http://www.korinji.org
Madison, WI Rinzai Zen Community [機山龍源寺] - http://www.madisonrinzaizen.org
The Rinzai Zen Community - http://www.rinzaizen.org