sheesh

Anything at all goes here. Keep it clean.

Moderator: Spiritual Do-gooder

Post Reply
User avatar
KeithA
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 am

sheesh

Post by KeithA » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm

So, I just realized that lounge posts (my favorites!) do not appear in the "recent topics" frame of my front page. I have missed a whole bunch of topic posts! :102:

Ah well, round and round.

_/|\_
You make, you get.

New Haven Zen Center

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Zandvoort, The Netherlands

Re: sheesh

Post by fuki » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:06 pm

KeithA wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm
So, I just realized that lounge posts (my favorites!) do not appear in the "recent topics" frame of my front page. I have missed a whole bunch of topic posts! :102:

Ah well, round and round.

_/|\_
No probs me and larry have access to the Akashic records in the quantum bar, don't worry about time or directions and roundables,
it isn't what you think it is :lol:
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

User avatar
Fruitzilla
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:36 am
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

Re: sheesh

Post by Fruitzilla » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:08 pm

KeithA wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm
So, I just realized that lounge posts (my favorites!) do not appear in the "recent topics" frame of my front page. I have missed a whole bunch of topic posts! :102:

Ah well, round and round.

_/|\_
I suggest complaining about it to the next management, maybe they will reinstate it!

User avatar
KeithA
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 am

Re: sheesh

Post by KeithA » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:14 pm

Fruitzilla wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:08 pm
KeithA wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm
So, I just realized that lounge posts (my favorites!) do not appear in the "recent topics" frame of my front page. I have missed a whole bunch of topic posts! :102:

Ah well, round and round.

_/|\_
I suggest complaining about it to the next management, maybe they will reinstate it!
Or, I could just click on the lounge link...probably enough complaining in this world! lol!
You make, you get.

New Haven Zen Center

User avatar
KeithA
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 am

Re: sheesh

Post by KeithA » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:16 pm

fuki wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:06 pm
KeithA wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm
So, I just realized that lounge posts (my favorites!) do not appear in the "recent topics" frame of my front page. I have missed a whole bunch of topic posts! :102:

Ah well, round and round.

_/|\_
No probs me and larry have access to the Akashic records in the quantum bar, don't worry about time or directions and roundables,
it isn't what you think it is :lol:
Each soul has its Akashic Records, like a series of books with each book representing one lifetime.

phew...I am glad that originally there is no soul! Records like that could be incriminating!
You make, you get.

New Haven Zen Center

User avatar
Fruitzilla
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:36 am
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

Re: sheesh

Post by Fruitzilla » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:18 pm

KeithA wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:14 pm
Fruitzilla wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:08 pm
KeithA wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm
So, I just realized that lounge posts (my favorites!) do not appear in the "recent topics" frame of my front page. I have missed a whole bunch of topic posts! :102:

Ah well, round and round.

_/|\_
I suggest complaining about it to the next management, maybe they will reinstate it!
Or, I could just click on the lounge link...probably enough complaining in this world! lol!
Well yeah, that too... ;) You can also click on "Active Topics" in the quick links, the Lounge does appear there.

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Zandvoort, The Netherlands

Re: sheesh

Post by fuki » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:19 pm

KeithA wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:16 pm
Each soul has its Akashic Records, like a series of books with each book representing one lifetime.

phew...I am glad that originally there is no soul! Records like that could be incriminating!
:lol:
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

User avatar
KeithA
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 am

Re: sheesh

Post by KeithA » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:20 pm

Fruitzilla wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:18 pm
KeithA wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:14 pm
Fruitzilla wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:08 pm
KeithA wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm
So, I just realized that lounge posts (my favorites!) do not appear in the "recent topics" frame of my front page. I have missed a whole bunch of topic posts! :102:

Ah well, round and round.

_/|\_
I suggest complaining about it to the next management, maybe they will reinstate it!
Or, I could just click on the lounge link...probably enough complaining in this world! lol!
Well yeah, that too... ;) You can also click on "Active Topics" in the quick links, the Lounge does appear there.
:bow2:
You make, you get.

New Haven Zen Center

User avatar
Larry
Posts: 614
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:17 am

Re: sheesh

Post by Larry » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Fruitzilla wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:18 pm
You can also click on "Active Topics" in the quick links, the Lounge does appear there.
Yes, that's what I do. A tip I learned in ancient times from the mythical Great Creator....el g :lol:

User avatar
fuki
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Zandvoort, The Netherlands

Re: sheesh

Post by fuki » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:58 pm

Fruitzilla wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:18 pm
You can also click on "Active Topics" in the quick links, the Lounge does appear there.
Can you make it a banana and when hovered it says "active topics" please :lol:
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

User avatar
lindama
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:20 pm
Location: Forestville, CA

Re: sheesh

Post by lindama » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:53 am

KeithA wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:14 pm
Or, I could just click on the lounge link...probably enough complaining in this world! lol!
Keith.... you missed all the fun we had in the lounge at the back of the bus ... the music was great! Bokki loved it. (Music, May 10)


Post Reply