Suggestion "This Forum in Particular"

Offer suggestions, report problems.
loves' the unjust

Suggestion "This Forum in Particular"

Post by loves' the unjust » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Dear all,

Continuously to be object to everything is sickness.Unfortunately it is my observation that it is a habit or a ritual practice here!

Please may everyone be more comprehensive as in more listener to the other and accept everything as it comes!!!?

Thank you!
cooper

fuki

Re: Suggestion "This Forum in Particular"

Post by fuki » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:57 pm

loves' the unjust wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:06 pm
Dear all,

Continuously to be object to everything is sickness.Unfortunately it is my observation that it is a habit or a ritual practice here!
Thanks for sharing your feelings, although you can only truly share your feelings and seek other people's understanding if you keep others out of it. (the because of others (victim) mode)
Please may everyone be more comprehensive as in more listener to the other and accept everything as it comes!!!?
If you desire that everyone is a good listener it's best to also include yourself, one might think he listens to others, but others might not agree with you. ;) (yeah there's irony here)

Not sure how you mean it when you say "accept everything as it comes" but the popular "go with the flow" can be pretty unhealthy for an individual, one cannot simply accept everything, sometimes one needs to reject the vibration/energy people send out. I have no objection against you (or anyone) but there should be a healthy room for constructive criticism regarding one's conduct, it takes two to tango.
give-sparrow.jpg
give-sparrow.jpg (48.98 KiB) Viewed 133 times
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

Spike

Post by Spike » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:00 pm

loves' the unjust wrote:
Dear all,
Continuously to be object to everything is sickness.
Anyone should be allowed to express his or her opinion. Unfortunately for you, the opinions of some others may be consistent (and negative), based on observation, evaluation and experience.
loves' the unjust wrote:
Unfortunately it is my observation that it is a habit or a ritual practice here!
Several people besides me have disagreed with your teaching on this blog, specifically regarding emptiness. Maybe you should reconsider, take your own advice, and just listen. I don't think zen practice is for you, based on your comments and lack of initiative. Stick to Following White.
loves' the unjust wrote:
It would not be to the benefit of anyone else to let your bs go unchallenged, or just passively accept it as it comes.
Meido Moore's monastery and contact info:
www.korinji.org

Genjo Marinello's temple and contact info:
https://choboji.org/

lindama

Post by lindama » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:43 am

Dear loves,
Wouldn't it be loverly. "a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down." I've been around for too long to take the opinions seriously, gag. The thing is to go beyond zen, beyond what we thought was the way. Stop the sound of the temple bell. Otherwise, there are two options ... argue or ignore. Unless .... you can't stop laughing.

go back tp the back of the bus (the lounge) to see the truth.....

lindama

Post by lindama » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:10 am

my suggestion... run for the door.... see the nature of the game, don't be beguiled. Hug your brother.... check the back of the bus (lounge)... that is, if it hasn't been deleted.....

loves' the unjust

Post by loves' the unjust » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:36 am

I'll take a rest.Thank you.
cooper